Organizations are on constant change. Sometimes, instead of small-scale changes, a bigger organizational change is needed. This change might include changes in company structure, reporting lines, processes, role descriptions or decision-making models. Often an organizational change involves changes in the staffing structure when some tasks may cease to exist while new tasks are created. The company’s personnel also need support in order to implement organizational change for example training for managers on the change management or other competence development.
HR Plus is a very experienced partner in organizational change, and we also have a lot of experience especially in large, international and multi-year organizational changes. Here are some examples of the services we have provided for our clients:
- Support of organizational design
- Acting as a project manager for the People stream in an organizational change that impacts the company’s mode of operations.
- Planning personnel communication together with the company’s communication team
- Management of international organizational changes together with local human resources professionals
- Planning and implementation of possible redundancies, as well as monitoring of redundancy costs
- Construction of retention bonuses as part of organizational changes
- Participating in co-operation negotiation related to planned changes.
- Training supervisors to implement organizational change
- Control and planning of internal and external recruitment together with the company’s own recruitment team