The success of your company is based on people and their interrelationships.
People always have untapped potential. Employees flourish in a strong culture.
Strategic changes within your company must be implemented on a person-oriented basis.
The success of the next stage of your company is being built now.
Strategic HR management is a competitive edge for your company.
The basis of a good HR operation is built at the initial stage of a company.
These are the principles in which we, at HR Plus, believe. We provide HR consultancy services for large and mid-size companies. We have a particular focus on broad-based strategic change projects. We will help your company’s HR function to become a strategic partner for you.
HR Plus was established in 2016. We are growing rapidly and have several projects under way alongside Finnish companies.
We provide HR consultancy for the four stages of a company’s business operations:
- The start-up stage, when your young and growth-oriented company begins to succeed
- The growth stage, when your company or business is growing rapidly
- The maturity stage, when the growth of your business has levelled off
- The exit stage, when your company or business is contracting and your company is focusing on new business areas
Various types of expertise and a range of strategic focuses are required from HR in each of these stages. We have expertise and experience of this kind. We have divided our services in line with the lifecycle of your company or business activities.
Get in touch to hear more.
M.Sc. (Eng.) Industrial Engineering and Management, Helsinki University of Technology, (now Aalto University). Currently studying for an MBA at the Henley Business School.
20 years of extensive, varied experience with Nokia and Microsoft. Experience of local and global HR roles in product development, production and sales. 10 years of experience in business-HR roles and several years of experience of acquisitions and outsourcing. Over 20 years of experience of both line and project management.
CEO of HR Plus since 2016.
Expertise and experience of all areas of HR, such as resourcing, employee development, compensation, HR information systems, occupational health, employee relations. In addition:
- Strategic HR, including HR strategy and organisational development
- Management, team development, coaching
- Corporate restructuring and staff reductions, as well as the related transitional support programmes
- Acquisitions and the subsequent integration, outsourcing
- Experience and knowledge of labour legislation in over 40 countries
Human resource management professional with over 15 years of experience of the telephone and telecommunications industries. Experience of producing operational HR management services, both traditionally by country and business unit, and via operational models based on centralised HR service centres. Production of Strategic HR Business Partner support for a range of business units at regional and global level.
Human resources and business management expert:
- Resourcing, workforce planning, development and recruitment
- Design, development and implementation of HR management processes, from recruitment to retirement
- Project and change management in change projects within organisations
- Reform of HR operational models and bedding down of functions within HR management service centre models
- Mergers and acquisitions