The success of your company is based on people and their interrelationships.
People always have untapped potential. Employees flourish in a strong culture.
Strategic changes within your company must be implemented on a person-oriented basis.
The success of the next stage of your company is being built now.
Strategic HR management is a competitive edge for your company.
The basis of a good HR operation is built at the initial stage of a company.
These are the principles in which we, at HR Plus, believe. We provide HR consultancy services for small, medium-size and large companies. We have a particular focus on broad-based strategic change projects. We will help your company’s HR function become a strategic partner for you.
HR Plus was established in 2016. We are growing rapidly and have several projects underway alongside Finnish companies.
We provide HR consultancy for the four stages of a company’s business operations:
- The start-up stage, when your young and growth-oriented company begins to succeed
- The growth stage, when your company or business is growing rapidly
- The maturity stage, when the growth of your business has levelled off
- The exit stage, when your company or business is contracting and your company is focusing on new business areas
Various types of expertise and a range of strategic focuses are required from HR in each of these stages. We have expertise and experience of this kind. We have divided our services in line with the lifecycle of your company or business activities.
Get in touch to hear more.
M.Sc. (Eng.) Industrial Engineering and Management, Helsinki University of Technology, (now Aalto University). Currently studying for an MBA at the Henley Business School.
20 years of extensive, varied experience with Nokia and Microsoft. Experience of local and global HR roles in product development, production and sales. 10 years of experience in business-HR roles and several years of experience of acquisitions and outsourcing. Over 20 years of experience of both line and project management.
CEO of HR Plus since 2016.
Expertise and experience of all areas of HR, such as resourcing, employee development, compensation, HR information systems, occupational health, employee relations. In addition:
- Strategic HR, including HR strategy and organisational development
- Management, team development, coaching
- Corporate restructuring and staff reductions, as well as the related transitional support programmes
- Acquisitions and the subsequent integration, outsourcing
- Experience and knowledge of labour legislation in over 40 countries
Master of Science in Economics, Turku School of Economics at Turku University.
Human resource management professional with over 15+ years of experience in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) industries. Experience in designing, transforming and leading HR Services in both de-centralized country focused and centralized HR Shared Services modes of operation. Strategic HR Business Partner support for business units at regional and global level. Over 10 years of experience in leading people and managing projects. Experience of providing HR Services in over 40 countries.
Human resources and business management expert:
- People strategy and strategy cascade
- Workforce planning, employer branding and recruitment
- Strategic talent management and succession planning
- Design, development and implementation of HR management processes
- Project – and change management in organization and business transformations
- Leading teams through change and operational model stabilizations
- Renewal of HR’s mode of operations and stabilization post transition to shared services enhanced centralized mode of operation
- Mergers and acquisitions
Eija PotinkaraRead more
Master’s degree in Social Sciences from Turku University, Certified Business Coach, Group & Team Coaching Diploma.
Over 20 years’ experience in different HR positions in global companies. Been responsible for HR in Finland and Nordic countries. Wide HR experience from HR administration to change management projects. Experience from chemical and technology industry (bio technology) companies. Supported in HR Business Partner roles both operational and specialist organisations including management, sales, service, marketing, manufacturing and R&D organisations.
- Building strategy based talent management and other employee plans
- Designing strategy based performance management practises
- HR functional assessments and re-building HR processes, including quality processes for HR
- Knowledge of employment legislation and experience in employee relations
- Building well-being programs for employees and organising employee engagement surveys
- HR support in mergers and acquisitions
- Coaching leaders, HR and key people
Veronica GordonRead more
Human Resources Bachelor from UCES in Buenos Aires, Argentina with a Diploma in Organizational Development from ITBA in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Aalto University Executive Education in HR topics.
Over 15 years of work experience in international companies in Technology and ICT industries and NGOs, in Latin America and in Europe. Experience leading multi-cultural and virtual teams. Vast experience in HR processes, HR information systems and HR shared service centre deployment.
Main areas of expertise:
- Resourcing and workforce planning
- Design, development and implementation of HR processes, from end to end
- HR project management
- Change management
- Corporate restructuring and staff reductions
- Organizational Management
Kristiina HoppuRead more
Master of Laws (LL.M), VT, University of Helsinki
Strategic people capital executor especially in change and transformation situations, e.g. M&A, outsourcing and reorganization combined with employee experience. Over 15 years versatile experience in director level HR roles from both group and subsidiary side in global business environment. Acted also as chief legal counsel being responsible for corporate governance and contract negotiation. Industry fields: ICT, telecommunication, energy, healthcare, retail.
HR and business management expertise:
- Business driven people strategy and KPIs
- M&A and outsourcing from RFI to integration phase
- Change management and culture cascading
- Organizational design & workforce planning
- HR processes and policies
- Performance & talent management
- Restructuring & downsizing
- Co-operation and employment law